cam phone

S

SCOTSBABE2021

hello is there a number i can send my photos to? my cam phone doesnt connect to here

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
*whispers her number in your inbox*
:)

I'm not sure exactly it is you are trying to do or having trouble with. Could you explain a little more?

Unless this was just a trick to get my number...in which case...well played my dear

S

SCOTSBABE2021

*whispers her number in your inbox*
:)

I'm not sure exactly it is you are trying to do or having trouble with. Could you explain a little more?

Unless this was just a trick to get my number...in which case...well played my dear

S

SCOTSBABE2021

hi firefly lol course its not a trick lol my cam i dont have a webcam yet, for my lappy, my phone doesnt have a usb wire either, ive only got a cam on my phone that doesnt have internet access, cant afford nothing just now

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can’t send pics via links in other apps like Imgur and the like

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That sounds complicated.

Can the phone connect to wifi?

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there no-one you know personally that you could send your photo to, that could upload it online for you?

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is it possible for the phone to connect to wifi? For example, if you went to the library and connected to the free wifi there...you could then transfer photos from your phone to your laptop (through email or other file sharing service). Then the data would be on your laptop for when you want to share it here.

Another idea, Is there an SD card port on your lappy?
SD-card-slot.jpg

(might look something like this, you press the square to pop out the black thing.)

You could take the SD card out of your phone and plug it directly into the SD port on the laptop
(
microsd-memory-card-adapter-near-260nw-1138385804.jpg
you might need a big SD adapter, but usually they come with the phone if you have a look...like this...)
Then you can access the data saved in the phone through the laptop.

As for the phone USB cable, they aren't expensive. You can often get a simple and cheap one for 99p or something, if it is just to transfer a few photos it will be more than enough.

I don't know if that is helpful.
Hope you find a way.

Koala

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is it possible for the phone to connect to wifi? For example, if you went to the library and connected to the free wifi there...you could then transfer photos from your phone to your laptop (through email or other file sharing service). Then the data would be on your laptop for when you want to share it here.

Another idea, Is there an SD card port on your lappy?
SD-card-slot.jpg

(might look something like this, you press the square to pop out the black thing.)

You could take the SD card out of your phone and plug it directly into the SD port on the laptop
(
microsd-memory-card-adapter-near-260nw-1138385804.jpg
you might need a big SD adapter, but usually they come with the phone if you have a look...like this...)
Then you can access the data saved in the phone through the laptop.

As for the phone USB cable, they aren't expensive. You can often get a simple and cheap one for 99p or something, if it is just to transfer a few photos it will be more than enough.

I don't know if that is helpful.
Hope you find a way.
God Fire! You’re such a kind girl, I know I’ve said it before -but you are so sweet.
Giant hugs from me
Xxx

Taffy41

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I know you can use the laptop hotspot to connect the moblie if that helps in any way

Stiffernow

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or the hotspot on your phone? Alternative option is Bluetooth file transfer

Deadpan

Staff member
Reaction score
Or you can copy pics from the Microsoft phone app

Back