PrettyGemini

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve always had a breeding kink, like a serious obsession with being creampied every time I have sex and dirty talk surrounding that - but have always been on birth control. I’m 23 so would say I’m too young, but love the feeling and it’s always turned me on!
I’ve just gotten into a new relationship and my partner is also really into the fantasy when we’re in the moment (but no desire to make babies any time soon), however I’m now finding myself seriously thinking about making it a reality. The thought of being pregnant and lactating is honestly driving me crazy.
Anyone else suddenly got serious baby fever?

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve always had a breeding kink, like a serious obsession with being creampied every time I have sex and dirty talk surrounding that - but have always been on birth control. I’m 23 so would say I’m too young, but love the feeling and it’s always turned me on!
I’ve just gotten into a new relationship and my partner is also really into the fantasy when we’re in the moment (but no desire to make babies any time soon), however I’m now finding myself seriously thinking about making it a reality. The thought of being pregnant and lactating is honestly driving me crazy.
Sounds very hot & has me horny remembering how i always creampied sexy lass who was fucking me... luv the feeling of being gripped tight by sexy pussy as cock throbs shooting deep.... liked to then tomgue fuck clit getting mixed juices on my lips to kiss her lomg & deep xx
As for preganant desires & urges i can only comment on how totally hormy as hell it was to suck milking tits as she rode me reverse cowgirl....mindblowing xx

L

Looking_2020

Hey, it's extremely sexy and a massive turn on but obviously getting pregnant and having a child is a massive responsibility and isn't easy hun at all!! I'm sure you know this anyway xx

ClovisR87

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Got my GF pregnant (previously she was a fwb) and was the best sex ever: her hips widened, her nipples and areolas got bigger and her breasts got bigger and rounder due lactation. Loved it when I could suck her milk for hours and when her breasts squirted on my body.

S

Sr908

First off lovely story! I’m 31 and I often find myself fantasizing about impregnating my wife when having sex with her. We not want kids yet though so it’s just roleplay for now.

You really have to think about whether you want a baby and consequences it would bring.

Maybe you could ask your partner if he would be interested in roleplaying the scenario of getting you pregnant?

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
First off lovely story! I’m 31 and I often find myself fantasizing about impregnating my wife when having sex with her. We not want kids yet though so it’s just roleplay for now.

You really have to think about whether you want a baby and consequences it would bring.

Maybe you could ask your partner if he would be interested in roleplaying the scenario of getting you pregnant?
I loved it when my partner was knocked up. Her breasts would involuntarily leak and her camel toe would be dripping. Usually in the most inappropriate places, supermarket, restaurant etc. X

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We'd all love to make you a mummy sweetie. X

Smartarsemart

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You on line

Back