Birmingham Woman Looking for Local Arrangement

Steamy1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
HI, Im Red. 28, female, single from Birmingham.

I'm looking to find someone also from Birmingham aged between 25 to 50. The type of things I'm looking to experience require trust and being comfortable with the person/people involved so not interested in NSA, more of a friends with great benefits.

I am pansexual so interested in the person more that the gender. I'm a Dom/Sub switch with a variety of kinks that i'm ready to get into. Also very interested in making other peoples fantasy's come true so the more in tune with your own sexuality the better.

Message me if interested x
Sounds good get back to me

Attachments

• IMG_6002.jpeg
    IMG_6002.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 2

daffy75

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I'm looking to find someone also from Birmingham aged between 25 to 50. The type of things I'm looking to experience require trust and being comfortable with the person/people involved so not interested in NSA, more of a friends with great benefits.

I am pansexual so interested in the person more that the gender. I'm a Dom/Sub switch with a variety of kinks that i'm ready to get into. Also very interested in making other peoples fantasy's come true so the more in tune with your own sexuality the better.

Hi I'd love to swap dom or sub with you am discreet and would love a long term meet.x

daffy75

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi am very interested message me back and I can give you my email or phone number. X

daffy75

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hiya I'd love to get to know you more

Alan0987654321

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi I’m interested if you are

Please message me back

Alan0987654321

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I’m 43 is that old enough for you? I live alone in the city centre and I’m looking for friends with benefits too. I feel you are the right woman for this

Message me back if you want to know more
Alan xxxx

Stevecol111

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Baby I'm free all night tonight

Stevecol111

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I am pansexual so interested in the person more that the gender. I'm a Dom/Sub switch with a variety of kinks that i'm ready to get into. Also very interested in making other peoples fantasy's come true so the more in tune with your own baby I'm free for you all night tonight get back to me soon x

westmidsman

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
suppose I'm too old at 65......... i'm a switch too.... but have some Sub fantasies i would like doing to me

kroni

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi, I'd be interested. Live just outside Birmingham and willing to travel.

bigggyyy09

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi

bigggyyy09

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi

Back