Bi Sub 4 meets Manchester/Cheshire

ChrisBiSub

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi 53yr old slim 6ft sub male seeks discreet meets for mutual fun. will meet men or couples, trans, TV & CD love the taste of cum. Genuine replies here get my email. After a few false starts had my first meeting from here. Seeking more now i have broken my cherry.

Last edited:

smoothNik

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi 53yr old slim 6ft sub male seeks discreet meets for mutual fun. will meet men or couples, trans, TV & CD love the taste of cum. Genuine replies here get my email.
Hi Chris,
Have you found anyone on here?
I'm 54, slim, and looking for similar.
However, I have a shaving fetish and I keep my cock/balls totally hair-free. I'm looking for someone the same preferably with a foreskin too like me. I just want to play. I put a message on the same board here as yours but no takers. Maybe I'm a one-off!
I'm in the warrington/st helens area. Where are you?
Message me back if you're interested.
Take care

ChrisBiSub

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Chris,
However, I have a shaving fetish and I keep my cock/balls totally hair-free. I'm looking for someone the same preferably with a foreskin too like me. I just want to play. I put a message on the same board here as yours but no takers. Maybe I'm a one-off!
Take care
Hi Nic love that idea and smooth is great. look for me online in the Bi room and i will share my email address

yorkshire72

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Chris if you are still wanting to meet I have got that date off in December

ChrisBiSub

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Chris,
Take care
Hi Nik,

For some reason this just popped up. Still looking and i love your fetish, happy to let you shave me as i used to be hair free. If you do read this say say hi and we can work out how to chat live.

Chris

smoothNik

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Nik,

For some reason this just popped up. Still looking and i love your fetish, happy to let you shave me as i used to be hair free. If you do read this say say hi and we can work out how to chat live.

Chris
Hi Chris, only just seen this

Back