been sucked off by the husband as his wife watched

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
got involved with a couple as the third person. One weekend, I could tell that there was some tension but we carried on with the partying and when the wife announced she wanted to see him suck my cock after I had been shagging her the look on his face was horrified. All I can say is never catch the eyes of a bloke sucking you off whose wife has ordered him to do it. Was pitiful

Playday

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
got involved with a couple as the third person. One weekend, I could tell that there was some tension but we carried on with the partying and when the wife announced she wanted to see him suck my cock after I had been shagging her the look on his face was horrified. All I can say is never catch the eyes of a bloke sucking you off whose wife has ordered him to do it. Was pitiful
If it was on there mind from the start and he was bi then fun

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
writing that confession has made me think long and hard about that encounter. I got involved because they wanted to spice up their marriage but while it started out as fun when all 3 pop us were involved it was weird fucking her on my own and behind his back. Still she was so dirty my guilt did not stay for long

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hope your pity meant leaving a hot load down his throat!

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Well there was that too and my cock had just got out of his wife’s pussy and I think now she must have known I was close which is why she did it.

Jimmy110778

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Jimmy110778

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I wouldn’t have stopped it, I tried once an it’s still the bj I’ve ever, if y’all were partying he was probably hoping you’d do him also lol, but anyways if I would’ve done same an just enjoyed it

Back