Been banned from chat

B

Bustywifeglasgow

So before I registered here, I tried to share a pic using a link in the naughty chat room. I was then booted from the chat room and anytime I’ve tried to go back, it won’t let me in. Is it simply a time limit or is there something I have to do? xx

JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lol thanks. What you in the dog house for? Lol xx
I post a lot of GIFs and the mods can be a little bit sensitive around the ages of the people you post (which I completely understand).

I usually have a rule for myself not to post anyone I think looks younger than 26 but I guess there's still some subjectivity to these things.

B

Bustywifeglasgow

I post a lot of GIFs and the mods can be a little bit sensitive around the ages of the people you post (which I completely understand).

I usually have a rule for myself not to post anyone I think looks younger than 26 but I guess there's still some subjectivity to these things.
Aw well, better just be careful in the future mr lol xx

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So before I registered here, I tried to share a pic using a link in the naughty chat room. I was then booted from the chat room and anytime I’ve tried to go back, it won’t let me in. Is it simply a time limit or is there something I have to do? xx

Rather than risk getting banned for sharing photos, why not just send them directly to me and then I can describe them to everyone... after I have studied them for a bit!

Back