No photoShop or something...
Wat bleedin size..I mean
It's looks tooo big to b real

Wantit

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am, hehe

So why don’t you do something about it - this cock can be all yours
Haha darling with a man hood that size how are you still a virgin at your age ?? It’s same with my son !! Young girls must be too scared haha

L

LeedsMonsterCock

Darling that looks painful lol
It is at first but believe me once it’s in, girls usually get used to it fairly quickly. The feeling of getting stretched wide open I’ve heard is a great one

L

LeedsMonsterCock

It feels so wrong to I want it haha!! I’m confused it’s bigger than I have ever seen so clearly it is a man sized cock but the person that belongs to is still so young ??
Nothing wrong with me being young. I’m well over the legal age and just wanting to give women pleasure from a huge cock

L

LeedsMonsterCock

Exactly. You only live once. Enjoy yourself. :)

(Not with me though haha - I would probably have a heart attack at 47 lol)
You don’t know unless you try gorgeous, haha. Besides, I’ll be gentle …at least at first

L

LeedsMonsterCock

I always find that size is overrated its how you guys use it and the chemistry between the 2 people.

Your cock is impressive but it ain't worth me going into cardiac arrest over pmsl :oops::p:p;)
That’s fair enough hun. I do know how to use it hehe but if you aren’t feeling trying the size then I respect that. If you ever wanna try though do let me know. I’m sure you’re great at sucking and choking on it

Back