Anyone really want to meet on here

Ianwxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This question crops up quite a lot , yes there are some people on here who want to meet ,however it is advertised as a chat site and that`s what most seem to be after. I was lucky enough to meet someone from here a while ago but I doubt I will get many if any more opportunities. Not complaining just being realistic and giving an honest answer.

If you are looking for meet ups a dating site would probably be a better option . All I would say is a lot of them involve paying an annual subscription or monthly fee , so make sure you pick one that is right for what you are after and affordable. Again even doing that is not going to automatically lead to lots of fun so bear that in mind too.

JessYorks

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You (all) must remember that this site doesn't present itself as anything but a 'chat' site. It's called UK Adult Chat. The clue is in the title.
There are many alternative sites that are available to you where people predominantly join to meet / fuck.

If you do get the opportunity moment a fellow member on here then great, but it is wildly unrealistic to set this as an expectation from this site.

"It's crap / another fake site" to me feels like an unfair labelling when the site is doing what it states, it brings people together to chat in the forums and in the chat rooms.

Do remember, the site is free to use and it is also easy to leave if it is not what you want.
You will find alternative subscription sites with guarantees they'll match you to a local fuck buddy within hours.

Many of us have used this site for years, I have friends here of old and also newer members. I know of quite a few people who have met, remained friends, fuck buddies, some have formed relationships, others ongoing affairs outside of their marriage. People do meet, but that is not what the site promises you.

Yes, there are threads about meeting. Who knows why those people didn't show up. Maybe they were found out, lost their bottle, changed their mind, didn't have the confidence/respect to cancel plans and backed out. Whatever the reason, that is a reflection on that person and not the site as a whole.

Good luck in your searches for whatever it is you're looking for :)

Last edited:

Ianwxx

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well said Jess , I could not agree more with your point about unfair labelling.

It is a shame if someone arranges a meet then the other person does not show up , however lets be fair , the site can hardly be blamed for things like that happening.

As I have said in previous posts I would suggest using this site as an option for making friends and possibly meeting up , rather than having the expectation that just by logging in you will end up meeting someone and having great sex.

Anyway , good luck to you all

Back