Anyone else get put off by the weird men on here.

Dennis20201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’m not even looking at this from the perspective of a woman so god knows how you gals must feel xxx; but seeing the amount of ‘creepy’ men on here really puts me off using this site a lot and I think makes it less enjoyable. It’s a shame that we can’t have a normal/ sexy/ interesting discussion without seeing horny guys posting unwanted and unnecessary weird comments and photos. I understand, some people want it and like it, but you can quite often see that it is unwanted.
Is there a reason you guys struggle to read the room like this?

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just block or ignore all the ones you that are like that and you'll be eft with all of us decent bunch. Plenty of good people here. I just block/ignore. There are def some weirdos here but and many who think everyone wants them but some of us chast and have good conversations and just here for bit of fun and meeting new people.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The way I see it is .. if I post a body part then I wouldn't complain if a guy posted one back because they r only doing the same thing I was.
Anyone who moans about dick pics or doesn't enjoy looking at manly chests(yum) then there is the clean site they can join .... x

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The way I see it is .. if I post a body part then I wouldn't complain if a guy posted one back because they r only doing the same thing I was.
Anyone who moans about dick pics or doesn't enjoy looking at manly chests(yum) then there is the clean site they can join .... x

Don't disagree. That's what this site is. But for those who don't want to be invaded with pics and idiots the site does provide options for them to ignore so they can't complain really, unless they secretly like the attention.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Don't disagree. That's what this site is. But for those who don't want to be invaded with pics and idiots the site does provide options for them to ignore so they can't complain really, unless they secretly like the attention.
V. True . Although a total BLOCK button would be better than ignore but it is what it is x

S

SussexGuy47

Manly Chest here.
Needing a V close Hugg with You.
Nipple 2 nipple..
X
Plz..

Attachments

• 20201127_024615.jpg
    20201127_024615.jpg
    478.6 KB · Views: 2
N

Newburysub

As always very true there BJ, it's not like we have to be here, plus there are rather a lot of very well hung men to look at, plus a lot of sexy women like yourself so yah I'm staying.

Back