Anyone else curious?

Alex231993

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Want to explore my bi side a bit. I can host in Nottingham. Just really want to suck a cock to try it out really. No fucking on the first meet though, might take a few meets for me to get to that stage.
Whos in and around in Nottingham, men and women welcome. Drop me a message if you like my photos.

Ukcuckhubandwife

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Want to explore my bi side a bit. I can host in Nottingham. Just really want to suck a cock to try it out really. No fucking on the first meet though, might take a few meets for me to get to that stage.
Whos in and around in Nottingham, men and women welcome. Drop me a message if you like my photos.
Hi Alex , I’m Ian , I’m bi curious too. I like the pic of your cock. Must admit that looking at it turns me on. I’m not into bi fucking , but wanking and sucking oh yes !!

mousea003

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I came across this post and saw Alex’s cock and saw all your posts. Immediately got hard. Never engaged with another male but the thought of licking a cock as it slides in and out my wife sounds hot.

I’ve looked at pics of Leaking cocks and am curious to having a taste, or even have mine licked .

Headonastick

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Curious too, live near Barnsley though would love to suck a nice hard cock

Chattylad1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I too am keen to try, have been curious for about 25years now, my ex new but we never got round to it but think she was up for it ,didn’t have the nerve I guess, since got with someone else and although she knows my I desires she’s not keen at all , how do I bring her round I’m sure she’d like it and definitely don’t wish to cheat on her so would won’t her onside and involved , nice to see so many wish to try it

bi-cd-uk

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
best way to find out is to cum then see if you can lick it up

Marcus888

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
To varying degrees I think you’re right
I have thought about it for years and am recently separated from my wife. So this is the time I need to try it. Am desperate to get hold of another cock and suck take it in me. Only then I will know if I am actually bi. I am still very attracted to females but I get turned on thinking of doing it with another man. Hope someone anyone on here can sort this out for me available any night

Back