any sissies?

cumguzzlingsissy76

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love being told that I'm a worthless cock whore bitch. That I am only good as fuck meat or as a receptacle for sperm. A cock socket slut that is not worthy of a relationship only to be used and tossed aside like a used kleenez. a cum swallowing piss whore slut that no one could ever care about.

Being degraded and verbally humiliated is a huge turn on for me as you can probably tell. When a sexual partner is done with me I want the feeling of having been USED.

As for favourite hypno I am not really into the whole hypno thing... but I do love femdom JOI videos where I'm told how worthless I am and how they are going to take me to a party where I will be used by everyone present.

Bigk666

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love being told that I'm a worthless cock whore bitch. That I am only good as fuck meat or as a receptacle for sperm. A cock socket slut that is not worthy of a relationship only to be used and tossed aside like a used kleenez. a cum swallowing piss whore slut that no one could ever care about.

Being degraded and verbally humiliated is a huge turn on for me as you can probably tell. When a sexual partner is done with me I want the feeling of having been USED.

As for favourite hypno I am not really into the whole hypno thing... but I do love femdom JOI videos where I'm told how worthless I am and how they are going to take me to a party where I will be used by everyone present.
Think we should have a chat I'll make you my worthless sissy whore and abuse every part of that slutty body while you take my hard thick 9.5 inch cock balls deep inside you

joker055

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I get called bitch boy or panty boy from a friend and they know it turns me on they always tell to send a pic of me wearing panties or thong I love it I beg her to lock my cock up in chastity

Sissyemma

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Think we should have a chat I'll make you my worthless sissy whore and abuse every part of that slutty body while you take my hard thick 9.5 inch cock balls deep inside you
That sounds fun xx

Back