Dalay1985

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey I’m interested 7 inch if that’s big enough pm me if your still looking

Cuckwomble

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey I’m interested 7 inch if that’s big enough pm me if your still looking
Hi thanks for getting I touch but we already are chatting with someone who ticks all our boxes. All the best

Ashy7571

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey,

Canterbury bull here.

Well hung, experienced and can please both your desires.

pm if your interested

Cuckwomble

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey,

Canterbury bull here.

Well hung, experienced and can please both your desires.

pm if your interested
Thx for message. Can you describe your experiences? Don’t need graphic details, just generally what you e been into. We have very specific requirements. Thx

Ashy7571

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Sure,

Most recent experiences have been cuckold related, so many differing scenarios around this theme. Often this includes cuckold humiliation, so cleaning up and anything related was fairly common. I am happy to play bareback with clean couples, or use protection as required. I have found many cuckold couples prefer bareback but everyone is different!

I enjoy fucking while the boyfriend/husband watches and I’m comfortable with whatever participation is needed by the couple. Likewise, happy for the cuck to be included in whatever way the couple enjoy, or restrained, or banished downstairs. I prefer the bull to dress the wife up for the evening and present to me for my pleasure but that’s just a favourite of mine!

Also, had lots of experience with more conventional group sex and 3 some scenarios.

I had a hot wife recently that enjoyed me taking her to swinging events and taking her home to her husband well fucked! Another liked being taken dogging - I’m quite happy to work with what the couple enjoys.

What are you guys looking for? Feel free to PM if easier.

Back