Admin / Owner Contact

Oeck

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Peter. I am just wondering if I would be able to get in touch with the admin or owner of this website. Is there a certain member I should be able to contact?

Regards,
Peter.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Peter. I am just wondering if I would be able to get in touch with the admin or owner of this website. Is there a certain member I should be able to contact?

Regards,
Peter.
Hi - I am Admin - what do you need to ask or help with ?

Oeck

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for the help. I have now contacted the admin.

Regards,
Peter.

Edski

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have ben blocked (docked so it called) for naming one Sites Mods as he now owes me lots money as I trusted him as Site Moderator and now he left Site he left Social Media. Now I blocked new Modswho replaced him. I dont knowwhat a Dock is but ex Mod Silent owesme money and thissite left him beggin me. Now I banned and all I use site for is chat. Please help

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have ben blocked (docked so it called) for naming one Sites Mods as he now owes me lots money as I trusted him as Site Moderator and now he left Site he left Social Media. Now I blocked new Modswho replaced him. I dont knowwhat a Dock is but ex Mod Silent owesme money and thissite left him beggin me. Now I banned and all I use site for is chat. Please help
You posted his full name in chat, that is called doxing and is not allowed as you well know.

Whatever, private, personal arrangements you had/have with him should not be brought into chat. You can message him privately instead.

Back