A spanking chatroom

dutchbrat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello lovely website creatives,

I would love it if you'd create a spanking chatroom. Right now I try my luck at the kinky and role play rooms, but it's usually not occupied by people like me, who like a D/s lifestyle that is more spanking/discipline oriented and not so much bdsm oriented, although I realize it's official part of bdsm, many people like me don't consider themselves to be like that. I think I'm not the only one who would love to see this happen. Thank you very much for considering my suggestion and have a lovely day!

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can sway the tide.

Bring in your own gif/pics/internet finds on the topic to the main chat in kinky or roleplay. I am sure as you engage the topic in main, more people will start to notice and those interested will certainly get in touch.

It does take time, though, to turn the conversation in a direction you are looking for. But there are certainly a number of discipline loving chatters about.

Best of luck.

dutchbrat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You can sway the tide.

Bring in your own gif/pics/internet finds on the topic to the main chat in kinky or roleplay. I am sure as you engage the topic in main, more people will start to notice and those interested will certainly get in touch.

It does take time, though, to turn the conversation in a direction you are looking for. But there are certainly a number of discipline loving chatters about.

Best of luck.
It's just easier to be on the same boat... I'm sure there are people like me on here :) But I prefer it not to be so complicated...

Back