SophieGremble

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Me and my bf have been experimenting a lot in the bedroom of late. We want to have and try so many new sexual experiences! We want to visit a gloryhole, try dogging, toys and maybe film ourselves:oops:
One of my big fantasies though is a threesome, which he said he would be down for! :D

I was just wondering if anyone was good at making up stories/scenarios! I’d love to hear about what would happen:p

Anyone got any good recommendations of new experiences we could have? We are very open minded

xx

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Me and my bf have been experimenting a lot in the bedroom of late. We want to have and try so many new sexual experiences! We want to visit a gloryhole, try dogging, toys and maybe film ourselves:oops:
One of my big fantasies though is a threesome, which he said he would be down for! :D

I was just wondering if anyone was good at making up stories/scenarios! I’d love to hear about what would happen:p

Anyone got any good recommendations of new experiences we could have? We are very open minded

xx
Well the list is endless... but some ones I know that can be quite good.

remote control toys when out and about in normal places, restaurants, visiting family...

Outdoors fun combined with dressing up...

Blindfolded and dressed up and going out for a drive at night.... not knowing if your being seen or when pleasure could be coming...

HornynMarried

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

xx

xx
Now it is a proper shame that we are so far apart...we are a filthy married couple and would have loved to come play with you. I am bisexual female and missing a womans touch and missing saucy fun with him and other sexy women. Going by what you are saying we would have a filth filled night together for sure. We can't wait to try out dogging, curious about gloryhole, love watching the hubby with another womans lips on him and more lol. We are always taking pics and making naughty videos. I can however help out with filthy scenarios...love telling a good fantasy whether it has been fulfilled or not and have many. Also lots of dirty experiences from my younger days with other women. If you want to hear more, message us x

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

xx
i looking for someone to make a car fetish video with, i into car crush and looking for driver

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

xx
I like cock trampling and crush etc, i looking for someone to drive over me slowly while i lay in a pit with cock board over me, i want to film it, when done slowly can be safe, i have made a board designed for this and would make such a hot video, if interested let me knoe ?

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

xx
I love story telling. I consider myself pretty good at it. Let's have a chat sometime x

Back