18 in Manchester looking for anal

Kirabowden

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Coming on here again because last time I didn’t really reach many, but did end up meeting one. Me and my friend have been curious and are wanting to receive anal but can’t find any guys we know who are interested, so message me if you are interested! I’m the one on the left lol
869477B1-B797-496C-9E5C-8851FB6EC81C.jpeg

Hornymanc0161

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Coming on here again because last time I didn’t really reach many, but did end up meeting one. Me and my friend have been curious and are wanting to receive anal but can’t find any guys we know who are interested, so message me if you are interested! I’m the one on the left lol
View attachment 113725
I live in Manchester hit me up , 7 half inch fat cock for you both

B

beltmaster

View attachment 113725
I would give you a good spanking.
Then give you anal

LONDONBULL

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 113725
Great pics and profile. I m happy to introduce you both to anal fun. Have trained many newbies with success. Will teach you to clean prepare how to lube and then enjoy full anal.Can add toys and other kink as well to make this fabulous fun email me

Jusfuntimes1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 113725
Interested msg me

Jb88

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 113725
I wanna fuck you both in the arse

Jb88

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
View attachment 113725
I can't stop coming back to look at this picture? Any more pics sexy?

Wab2020

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well what can I say , I could t think of anything I’d rather be doing on a Saturday afternoon that to help you two fulfil your naughtiest desires ….

Drop me a message and let’s see if we can have a little fun soon x

Bigco60

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
U like older guys clean with a biggish cock message me

Liquidlogic

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Only too happy to help plus only a few miles away drop me a pm if you’d like more information

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
View attachment 113725
When and where. I would be glad to help you with this.

BwcFunUk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 113725
Your cheeks will be clapping so much riding my bwc, I'll have you go to my base like the bad girl you are

IvorHardy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 113725
I've got just the hotdog for those buns..

Back