You’ve got that naughty look about you, dressed nicely but not revealing or giving off “I love you fuck vibes” but that smile and those eyes say different. You’re the sort of lady I love fucking
Like isn’t the word I’d use personally. I love what I see, I want to be there so I can feel your amazing body, get your gorgeous looking tits out, have your beautiful hair hang down over my cock while you blow me and then me take over and bang you in every position I can get you in you are...
This is a fantasy of mine, every thing you’ve mentioned I would love to do. Have you acting like a stranger but me knowing you want it although pretending not to be at first
I would. Put my cock between her tits as I’m about to cum and she pushes them together then I’ll stand back and shoot my load all over them while she looks into my eyes as she sucks the last bit of cum out of my cock