Search results

  1. V

    Leave an anonymous message to someone

    You ain’t a beauty but hey you’re alright.
  2. V

    Count down and show some skin!

    Beautiful body… ooze’s gorgeousness 6
  3. V

    FOR THE LADIES TO POST IN covering up for a change in your sexiest lingerie SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE

    Which one is Lin? Are they sisters? They all look gorgeous, especially the tall one.
  4. V

    Share pictures of your wife here

    Wow… what an amazingly sexy body… and such a tantalisingly seductive look - I am in lust with this gorgeous lady… x
  5. V

    Jane

    Yes, I blame Trump, Putin and Drew Barrymore.
  6. V

    Jane

    Are the bar prices decent? I was recently over in Dublin and got charged the equivalent of £12 for a pint of Guinness - I was livid… didn’t even get a gobble of the barmaid either… effing lesbian - be-jeezez be-gorrah
  7. V

    FOR THE LADIES TO POST IN covering up for a change in your sexiest lingerie SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE

    Have to admit that that’s a very tongue-pokable belly button you have there Firefly… not a shred of naval fluff, crisp crumbs or dried jizz to be seen… bravo on having such deliciously hygienic tummy trough… my tongue is quivering in anticipation - x
  8. V

    New to this

    Wow, wow, wow - Jade, I have to admit that you look more than capable of handling a sexually demanding, energetic sex session… and I suspect that I may need an oxygen tent and a defibrillator after we’ve finished… ok, you’ve got the job - let’s make plans to get messy… x
  9. V

    New to this

    Hells bells… you’re a lucky lady Jade as I am not only old but I am also very entertaining too… however, be warned, I am also sexually demanding when it comes to getting all up close and personal - are you able to handle erotically energetic sex Jade?
  10. V

    Count down and show some skin!

    For fuck sake, here’s number 4
  11. V

    Count down and show some skin!

    What a delicious pose… a hearty feast of cunny for sure. 10
  12. V

    Look at her!

    Without doubt, in my honest opinion, this lady has the most invisible tits ever… totally invisible - thank you for sharing you lucky, lucky guy.
  13. V

    Share pictures of your wife here

    Yes, I can confirm that this is definitely an image.
  14. V

    FOR THE LADIES TO POST IN covering up for a change in your sexiest lingerie SOMETIMES LESS IS MORE

    Fuck… I have a thing for pink bras and I have another thing for sexy women… so you are right up my street Jane you dirty cunt
  15. V

    Jane

    Is it available on Just Eat?
  16. V

    Pictures of my wife Sian Newell from Lincoln getting ready for a date with a bull.

    Well said… sexual freedom should be free - no sexy ladies should ever be put in prison for being too hot and sexy - that’s terrible and should be against human rights - free sexy ladies everywhere…. POWER TO THE PUSSY
  17. V

    Share pictures of your wife here

    Trump warning… trump warning… trump warning
  18. V

    Count down and show some skin!

    So beautiful… so sexy… so enticing… so alluring… so red hot fucking gorgeous - x 1.5
Back
Top