Search results

  1. N

    Who wants my cock?

    Yes please
  2. N

    Big dick looking for fun South Wales

    I'd love to suck your cock.
  3. N

    Anyone from Newport

    Looking to meet male, female and trans.
  4. N

    Married curious

    I'm in South Wales but can travel.
  5. N

    Bristol meet up females only

    You haven't had a blowjob until you've had one by a man. I'm more than happy to show you
  6. N

    I'd love to suck your cock for you.

    I'd love to suck your cock for you.
  7. N

    South Wales

    Any guys in South Wales. I'd love to meet up. I'm into tights and stockings. Love sucking cock.
  8. N

    Looking for men

    Hi, any guys local to Newport want to meet up with another guy? I love sucking cock. If you are into tights or stockings, even better.
  9. N

    Men wearing lingerie

    Lovely photo. Do you wear tights and stockings as well?
  10. N

    Giving head!

    I'd suck it for you if you don't mind having it sucked by a man. I'm just outside Newport.
  11. N

    Dogging areas

    Just outside Newport South Wales.
  12. N

    Handjob

    I'd love 2
  13. N

    Dogging areas

    I can suck your cock for you.
  14. N

    Hard to find a buddy

    Anyone from south wales?
  15. N

    Hard to find a buddy

    Where are you?
  16. N

    Looking to meet men, crossdressers and trans. South wales

    Looking for some nylon fun with men, crossdressers and trans. Love sucking cock and dressing up.
  17. N

    Cousin and his friend dressed me up

    I'd love to suck that for you.
  18. N

    Hot or not

    Lovely looking cock.
Back
Top