Search results

  1. Full_Moon

    Cuck chat

    I've not actually tried a cuck couple, yet. I've had a couple of married women, but never in front of their husbands. Quite enjoyed chatting with some cucks and couples on here, so who knows? But yes, what does he do while you're being fucked?
  2. Full_Moon

    Banned

    Thanks - although I do wonder what the 2023 one was for. I don't actually remember being banned. Although, the chat kept breaking when I tried to log on for a while, so I didn't use it for ages.
  3. Full_Moon

    Cuck chat

    Tell me more...
  4. Full_Moon

    Who would like to fuck my big milf arse

    ...it's never been a no from me!
  5. Full_Moon

    Banned

    So, this came as news to me. Can I appeal?
  6. Full_Moon

    Playful Shades

    I think September can wait a while. Let's take things nice and slow
  7. Full_Moon

    Dream on

    Truly beautiful. I've missed these! If only my sleep paralysis meta-dreams were quite so sensual. I hope whoever you did message is suitably grateful.
  8. Full_Moon

    Playful Shades

    These are gorgeous! Bonus points for the heels, to complete the teasing seduction.
  9. Full_Moon

    That's my nightmare. Hope you have some fun on here.

    That's my nightmare. Hope you have some fun on here.
  10. Full_Moon

    Used like a slag

    Then bend the fuck over and take it, slut.
  11. Full_Moon

    New photo

    Back? That's mostly front, surely?
  12. Full_Moon

    Stocking/Holdups/Tights Appreciation thread

    I haven't seen you on here in an age. Missed that view.
  13. Full_Moon

    I just saw this, then looked at the profile pic... Yeah, he's not wrong.

    I just saw this, then looked at the profile pic... Yeah, he's not wrong.
  14. Full_Moon

    Yes I I'm over 18

    Thanks! I'm back! There goes some of my working day, today.
  15. Full_Moon

    Yes I I'm over 18

    I just get 404, page not found when I tried to access Chat. I assumed it was dead. Haven't had access for months.
  16. Full_Moon

    Natalie Confessions 4 - Dogging

    Where were you when I was near Rhyl? Love the confession, as always.
  17. Full_Moon

    Bbw

    ...impact.
  18. Full_Moon

    I show myself fully naked, if 10 men call me a whore

    Sometimes, you just need a proper whore. You'll do nicely.
  19. Full_Moon

    Mirror

    Ah, you've teased us now. And this thread is surely all about revealing?
  20. Full_Moon

    Applications in writing

    Application? I'm thinking 'cover', but not 'letter'... 'cover you in cum' should get me the job. Management experience, but a real team player with plenty of drive. ;)
Back
Top