My husband took the profile photo, about an hour before he was emphatically cuckolded. Although not in view the bull was knelt between my legs as I stir fried, sniffing my swollen vulva.
" In essence Mrs. Laird it would be my intention to visit you at 10-00 am Monday morning. Ensure there is room for my car in your driveway, and we will not be disturbed while I am with you. When you hear the bell, take off your skirt before answering the door. Open the door fully and wait for me...
I am trying to post in 'about me' but it doesn't seem to want to update.
I am 36, married and live in Glasgow, Scotland however, do spend some time in Australia.
The reason that I decided to indulge in adult chat being that I have a husband who has strong crossdressing tendencies.
He wriggled...
Hello, I am married 36 live in Glasgow Scotland. Looking for a mature educated gent who would be interested in my submission and succumbing to this situation. Not always here to chat, hence, email an option?