Search results

  1. Andy666

    Pegging yes or no

    Do many women like to peg men? I'm interested in finding out.
  2. Andy666

    Your dirty fantasy in gif form

    Who would be taking it up the ass?
  3. Andy666

    Your dirty fantasy in gif form

    Mmm, I would love that on my cock.
  4. Andy666

    Your dirty fantasy in gif form

    I wish we could do that, Diamond.
  5. Andy666

    Share your cock picture x

    What can I say, I get turned on in the bath.
  6. Andy666

    New here

    Great to meet you, Haveni. Amazing photos. ❤️
  7. Andy666

    Couldn’t Resist Sharing This One

    Well, thank you for sharing. They look amazing.
  8. Andy666

    So jealous of these girls even though I'm supposed to be straight

    Ooh nice. I've only slept with women too, but I have thought about doing something with a man.
  9. Andy666

    COVER IT UP FOR A CHANGE Sexy in boxers

    Thank you. Yes, my Power Rangers boxers are very bright. Glad you like the picture.
  10. Andy666

    Filthy chats

    Good choice. You are someone that I would love to dominate.
  11. Andy666

    COVER IT UP FOR A CHANGE Sexy in boxers

    Hope you like it.
  12. Andy666

    Share your cock picture x

    I the bath right now.
  13. Andy666

    Filthy chats

    Do you like to dominate or to be dominated?
  14. Andy666

    what do white guys think about indian girls?

    I have some close Indian friends and some Indian women are incredibly beautiful.
  15. Andy666

    Share your cock picture x

    Ignore the Power Rangers boxers.
  16. Andy666

    So jealous of these girls even though I'm supposed to be straight

    Have you ever had a threesome before?
Back
Top