Search results

  1. Amatuerphotographer

    Banned

    Looks like this one perminant , the mods seem to like banning decent chatters and allowing the bad ones stay ! Should be able to expose fakes and pedestrians. There is a lady comes on on various names to attack folk but not banned , a guy even has it in his name and not banned
  2. Amatuerphotographer

    Fuck my wife

    Love to fuck her for you ., she can suck me m if I can eat her pussy ? Do get in touch if interested
  3. Amatuerphotographer

    Banned

    Seems if you are a bully or pedo on this site your fine but you expose these people and you get banned ! Im banned for exposing a pervert yet he is still on site allowed to carry on harassing ladies while im banned . This site needs to get it priorities right ! Normally its a 3 day bab but...
  4. Amatuerphotographer

    I'm Leah, 56. Would men still desire me?

    Maybe you should think about stop being a sad pervert ! Trying to get women to join you and your sad pal ! Your so sick minded many women have blocked you ! Your a danger to females !
  5. Amatuerphotographer

    Fancy some fun Thursday evening Manchester

    When you looking for NSA meet ? And what age ? Im always up for meets x
  6. Amatuerphotographer

    Login in issues …..again

    How long am i banned for ? What i do to get banned ?
  7. Amatuerphotographer

    Login in issues …..again

    I have just tried to get in but keeps going back to login page , couple of days ago it said my user name didnt excist , always problems after they do an update
  8. Amatuerphotographer

    Login in issues …..again

    I cant get in either so not just you
  9. Amatuerphotographer

    I'm Leah, 56. Would men still desire me?

    Definatly why wouldnt they? Great body and love that hairy pussy
Back
Top