Search results

  1. blackchocoguy

    What's the youngest/oldest you'd go for?

    I agree sex with anyone older or younger feels amazing either way
  2. blackchocoguy

    I'm in need of some attention devon based... anyone want to help me out?

    I wish you could come to London, I’d be happy to give you a nice fucking make that pussy cum and clap your nice ass and fill you up with my cum xxx
  3. blackchocoguy

    Anyone want to lick my pussy asap?

    More than licking that pussy, I wanna make you cum whilst I eat you out, finger your pussy, slide my big black cock in it and fuck it so damn hard making you cum and then fill your pussy up deep with my cum xx
  4. blackchocoguy

    When does a pussy become a cunt

    Both have the same name/meaning but your pussy looks so tasty and good to eat & fuck and fill up
  5. blackchocoguy

    I've worn this to meet a date at the end of my road

    Mmmm wish you could wear that sexy outfit to me I’d fuck you so good whilst you wear that xxx
  6. blackchocoguy

    Hello I'm Kay

    So sexyy xx
  7. blackchocoguy

    Love showing off my cunt

    You’ve got a nice pussy, I’m also from London xx
  8. blackchocoguy

    Slip your dicks in me

    I’d love to baby x
  9. blackchocoguy

    Horny milfs in London for young hung black male

    horny well hung 24 yo black male looking for any milfs in London to fuck and meet Can accommodate at night or travel in the day
  10. blackchocoguy

    Meet up.

    I’m in Manchester but unfortunately I’ll be leaving in the morning:( i wished we could meet
  11. blackchocoguy

    Nice chatting with you yesterday! You are very sexy

    Nice chatting with you yesterday! You are very sexy
  12. blackchocoguy

    creamy teen pussy

    Omg looks good! Would look even better with my big black cock soaked and covered with your pussy’s cream whilst fucking you from behind and you riding me xx
  13. blackchocoguy

    dirty 18 slut

    Mmmm I’d love using your holes and fill you up to the brim with my hot load of cum shooting from my big black cock xxx
  14. blackchocoguy

    In love with your tits! I can imagine sucking them and them bouncing in my face whilst you ride...

    In love with your tits! I can imagine sucking them and them bouncing in my face whilst you ride my big black cock x
  15. blackchocoguy

    completelyy exposed

    Fuck I’d love to use your body for my pleasure and fuck you like the one hot sexy girl you are
  16. blackchocoguy

    fat bubble tits + fill my pussy

    Fuckkk!! I’d love to give that pussy my big black cock and fill it up with so much of my cum :p
  17. blackchocoguy

    first post lol hi

    What a sexy body mmm
  18. blackchocoguy

    Bit of me

    Nice eyes xxx
  19. blackchocoguy

    Hi

    Look so hot xx
  20. blackchocoguy

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    Gladly in my mouth, make you moan whilst fingering your pussy and making you squirt plus those boobs bouncing in my face whilst riding my big black cock xx
Back
Top