Search results

  1. blackchocoguy

    Is BIG beautiful

    Fuckk it looks so good baby :p i would slide in my big black cock inside you and stretch out that pussy
  2. blackchocoguy

    North London meet ?

    I’m based in west london but can travel I know those tits needs sucking and playing around as well as your pussy being fucked, pounded & filled with my big black cock ;)
  3. blackchocoguy

    Unattractive or odd

    I’d fuck you so much in that position and make your ass clap so much and harder before filling you up
  4. blackchocoguy

    Unattractive or odd

    Wish it was my big black cock that you’re sitting on and riding up & down, would look so hot taking pics and vids of you riding my cock whilst I get you to cum many times all over daddy ;)
  5. blackchocoguy

    those tits look like they need sucking, pulling, twisting whilst playing with your sexy slutty...

    those tits look like they need sucking, pulling, twisting whilst playing with your sexy slutty body and fucking you like crazy
  6. blackchocoguy

    Black M24 looking for milfs/cougars in London

    Are there any milfs/cougars on here from London looking to fuck with a nice well hung young black male with a big black cock? I can accom mainly at night but can travel during the day
  7. blackchocoguy

    New here needing distraction from work.

    I want to especially with this big boy inside your pussy, fucking slutting you out and stretching out your pussy loosening it up xx
  8. blackchocoguy

    I’m based in London baby :) message me if you’re interested in meeting up

    I’m based in London baby :) message me if you’re interested in meeting up
  9. blackchocoguy

    If Ya Happy and Ya Know It Show Ya Ass

    More than squeezes, it needs slapping, kissing, touching, feeling, eating and fucking
  10. blackchocoguy

    If Ya Happy and Ya Know It Show Ya Ass

    Love that ass! I wish i could join you in the toilet of the plane having some cheeky fun xx
  11. blackchocoguy

    New here

    You do look fun for sure and a nice sexy fun girl to enjoy xx
  12. blackchocoguy

    Horny babe

    I have a nice big black cock waiting to wreck and fill up your pussy baby xxx I live in West London xx
  13. blackchocoguy

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    I need your mouth on my big black cock, sucking it making it all sloppy and wet and then deep throat it xx
  14. blackchocoguy

    Bottoms

    I’d love fucking that arse making your cheeks clap harder & harder
  15. blackchocoguy

    A lil good night shot

    Even better with my hands around your boobs having a good feel around
  16. blackchocoguy

    A lil good night shot

    Indeed it’s a very hot sexy shot xx
  17. blackchocoguy

    I'm lonely

    You wouldn’t be lonely for long, I’d make my way to yours just to give you a nice juicy hot hard fuck to your pussy and fuck you so good till I fill you up with a big load of cum xxx
  18. blackchocoguy

    See through top

    So fucking sexy! Imagine in public seeing those sexy beautiful boobs in that see through dress knowing how much I’d enjoy sucking, teasing them leading to a fuck afterwards
  19. blackchocoguy

    Is this a good dress for a nice dinner

    These look so good baby! xx
  20. blackchocoguy

    Just out the shower

    So hot! xxx
Back
Top