Search results

  1. blackchocoguy

    you could suck my dick which will be big and hard in your mouth

    you could suck my dick which will be big and hard in your mouth
  2. blackchocoguy

    Your pussy wanna see you playing with it and imagine me fucking it even more making you squirt...

    Your pussy wanna see you playing with it and imagine me fucking it even more making you squirt thinking about my big black cock pounding your pussy and stretching it wide open before I fill you up with cum
  3. blackchocoguy

    What objects do you think will fit?

    Oh yes very good to give that pussy a nice fucking, stretching and filling
  4. blackchocoguy

    What objects do you think will fit?

    my big black cock would fit I’d make her super loose
  5. blackchocoguy

    My big black cock is waiting for you. I’m gonna pound that pussy hard I’ll make you squirt so...

    My big black cock is waiting for you. I’m gonna pound that pussy hard I’ll make you squirt so much all over my cock before I fill you up deep with my cum and fuck all the cum to your stomach mmm
  6. blackchocoguy

    Fuck my pussy hole

    that pussy needs my black dick in it fucking it so hard and deeper before making that pussy squirt all over before I fill you up deep with my hot cum
  7. blackchocoguy

    Love to give that pussy of yours a nice fucking with my bbc

    Love to give that pussy of yours a nice fucking with my bbc
  8. blackchocoguy

    Pussy man cum slave

    Should be my big black cock instead fucking that pussy
  9. blackchocoguy

    Describe my pussy

    A nice juicy wet pussy that needs my own big black cock in that juicy pretty goodness. The type of pussy to fuck & fill up with cum xx
  10. blackchocoguy

    Nottingham Hookup

    Hi! I’m a black male from London who’s gonna be in Nottingham next Friday 28th November. Looking for any horny ladies in the Notts area looking to hookup for sex. You can pm me and we’ll take it from there xxx
  11. blackchocoguy

    Blackguys in the portsmouth area?

    Not from Portsmouth but based in London xx
  12. blackchocoguy

    Form a queue

    Slap, fuck & fill up your pussy with so much cum xx
  13. blackchocoguy

    Is BIG beautiful

    mmmm to receive my mouth, tongue and big black cock deep inside your pussy eating you out xxx
  14. blackchocoguy

    Mum body

    that body is so sexyy :p id love using that hot slutty mum body for my pleasure xxx
  15. blackchocoguy

    Night out

    So sexy like the snowbunny you are
  16. blackchocoguy

    Horny

    nice i know that pussy is throbbing and needs some attention with my nice juicy mouth and tongue licking and sucking your pussy and hard throbbing clit making you want to cum in my mouth and then fingers deep in your pussy fingering the hell out of your pussy making you squirt all over the place...
  17. blackchocoguy

    Horny

    you look so sexy! I know those wouldn’t stop staring at me whilst I’m fucking you so hard with my big black cock and whilst you suck my big cock too xx :p
  18. blackchocoguy

    Is BIG beautiful

    Good that’s what I love to hear! We can make it happen xx
  19. blackchocoguy

    Lazy day

    I’d be there pounding you so hard and fill you up
Back
Top