Search results

  1. Emeris

    Hot but smiling

    Pity my neighbour isn't that sexy
  2. Emeris

    Treasure Chest

    Lovely tits and nipples, begging to be sucked and nibbled
  3. Emeris

    Dating

    Great pics Sally. Sadly I am at the other end of the country :)
  4. Emeris

    New

    Such a great body, looking forward to seeing more of it xx
  5. Emeris

    Men a question!

    Ha ha, you can watch me anytime. Especially if I get to watch you to
  6. Emeris

    Men a question!

    I walk around my house naked in the hope that the neighbour can see me. Make sure my cock is semi hard for her ...
  7. Emeris

    Wife after party drunk

    She does look a horny bitch
  8. Emeris

    Lingerie day lol

    I do like a girl in sexy lingerie
  9. Emeris

    Cuck chat

    Never having met a fuck couple, what does he do while you are being fucked?
  10. Emeris

    Cuck chat

    Always thought that would be fun. Fucking a wife in front of hubby
  11. Emeris

    What do you think?

    You have a fantastic body, I would love you sitting on my cock
  12. Emeris

    Hello Rachel from Hampshire, a cheeky introduction from me

    That is such a sexy arse. Perfect for spankingxxx
  13. Emeris

    Im bored… I wanna touch my pussy

    Mmmm that pussy really does need licking
  14. Emeris

    Spicy fiction

    I used to read them to my wife
  15. Emeris

    Spicy fiction

    Have a look on Literotica, some good stories there
  16. Emeris

    Wife wants extra male this Saturday

    That is a lovely arse
  17. Emeris

    My tits are ready for your cum

    I would happily squirt my cum over your tits and rub it into your nipples
  18. Emeris

    Getting Fat

    Any style you like, on your back with your legs on my shoulders sounds good to me :)
  19. Emeris

    Getting Fat

    oh yes, you definitely need more exercise. I know a few moves that will make you sweat ....
  20. Emeris

    I want men to destroy my pussy

    Get your legs on my shoulders and I will bury my cock in your pussy
Back
Top