Search results

  1. Emeris

    New to this

    I do love a woman that dresses sexy, especially sexy lingerie. I would keep you busy while hubby was away.
  2. Emeris

    Slut wife

    She is gorgeous, got my cock twitching
  3. Emeris

    My Sexy Gym Thong,Slide And Finger Me

    I love seeing the women in tight lycra, showing as much as possible
  4. Emeris

    Good Morning

    Beautiful, lovely knickers and lovely mound and shape xx
  5. Emeris

    Share perfect pussy pictures

    It looks pretty much perfect to me
  6. Emeris

    What would you do

    Definitely have a handful of hair pulling your head back and pushing your tits out
  7. Emeris

    What would you do

    come behind you slap your arse and bend you over.
  8. Emeris

    My wife

    That is how I want to see her
  9. Emeris

    Married whore here

    such a horny bitch
  10. Emeris

    Welcome, I hope you have fun

    Welcome, I hope you have fun
  11. Emeris

    Slut wife for sharing….

    I do love a wife that wants more and happy to experiment
  12. Emeris

    Looking for long term chat

    Hi Daisy, I like chatting, sexy and normal. Do you mind older men?
  13. Emeris

    My wife's tits and nipples

    Perfect for sucking and nibbling
  14. Emeris

    My girl

    Very nice
  15. Emeris

    New pics

    I love the sexy lingerie, and you have a fantastic body. Got my cock twitching xc
  16. Emeris

    naughty fun

    That sounds so interesting. I can think of something many things ai would do to you.
  17. Emeris

    Small Cock Loser Husband Humiliation

    You do deserve a proper cock to make you cum
  18. Emeris

    Got a new toy

    That sounds like a lot of fun
  19. Emeris

    I need to be extremely quiet

    That would be so horny
  20. Emeris

    Who will tribute my wife

    Love the sexy knickers, I hope her bra matches. She looks perfect to lick and finger
Back
Top