Search results

  1. Emeris

    New here!

    So smooth and ready to be licked and fingered
  2. Emeris

    Touching up at work

    I take advantage of the girls in the office slapping their arse
  3. Emeris

    My wife

    I do love the sexy lingerie. I want my cock between her tits, pinching her nipples as I tit fuck her
  4. Emeris

    Sinful Sunday.

    ooohhh very, that looks so good to eat
  5. Emeris

    My wife

    Absolutely amazing
  6. Emeris

    Naughty female fun!

    Both have great bodies, I would love to lick you both clean
  7. Emeris

    Hen party pic

    mmmm so sexy, making me feel faint lol
  8. Emeris

    Good evening!

    I did
  9. Emeris

    Good evening!

    I dont mind travelling either, I was in Scotland for Easter
  10. Emeris

    Good evening!

    Hi Nina, Such a pity you are not closer, I do like a woman that dresses for the occassion
  11. Emeris

    My puss

    I agree, much better
  12. Emeris

    If you go down to the woods today

    That is the sort of bare I don't mind meeting in the woods
  13. Emeris

    What’s best

    The black is sexier but I would get both soaked in your juices
  14. Emeris

    Might need some help here

    oohh, that definitely needs a lot of attention
  15. Emeris

    Local MP

    I am glad they are useful for something lol
  16. Emeris

    Cum in my fertile pussy

    Pity I am working, we will have to arrange a day
  17. Emeris

    Cum in my fertile pussy

    that is a good offer
  18. Emeris

    Pic of the day! Monday 6th April

    You can sit on my face anytime lol
  19. Emeris

    Would you like to have me in your bed like this?

    I would but would rather have you naked as that is how I sleep. Your pussy should be available to me anytime
  20. Emeris

    Sunbathing wife cleavage

    Doesnt look like she is sunbathing lol
Back
Top