Search results

  1. CrystalCock21

    .

    And there’s me thinking you didn’t own any knickers ;):D
  2. CrystalCock21

    I GOT A GIF TO WORK!!!

    That’s very true, especially at that time in the morning lol
  3. CrystalCock21

    I GOT A GIF TO WORK!!!

    That’s all you need to say lol
  4. CrystalCock21

    .

    :p
  5. CrystalCock21

    .

    No idea what you’re talking about Juggsy :D:oops: lol
  6. CrystalCock21

    .

    Every time is naughty time with Juggsy ;)
  7. CrystalCock21

    Bad girls deserve a good licking

    For some reason my tongue just tried to fly out of my mouth at the phone screen lol
  8. CrystalCock21

    .

    Haha I should have known better, work must be scrambling my marbles lol
  9. CrystalCock21

    .

    Not sure if I’m glad or not to hear that haha
  10. CrystalCock21

    .

    Yeah all good thanks lovely stranger, you been behaving yourself? Lol
  11. CrystalCock21

    From the shower to the bed

    I’d expect nothing less lol
  12. CrystalCock21

    .

    “....those are a few of my favourite things...”
  13. CrystalCock21

    .

    You’re absolutely kilting it with these pics lol
  14. CrystalCock21

    From the shower to the bed

    Nice and refreshed lol
  15. CrystalCock21

    My Husbands Dick

    And that’s if it’s even legit
  16. CrystalCock21

    Hotel Wank

    Finally managed to find some time for a proper wank at hotel whilst away for work. Lube and all.
  17. CrystalCock21

    Yeah still alive...just lol. Just a lot of early mornings or late nights. Off to Cornwall for a...

    Yeah still alive...just lol. Just a lot of early mornings or late nights. Off to Cornwall for a week on Monday, although it’s still for work lol
  18. CrystalCock21

    Sorry for being quiet recently, work has been slowly killing me.

    Sorry for being quiet recently, work has been slowly killing me.
  19. CrystalCock21

    .

    I prefer those style of pants to thongs, much more teasing on the eye ;)
  20. CrystalCock21

    .

    I best see you on there soon, still got the body and ALL THAT HORNINESS ;)
Back
Top