Search results

  1. Jimmychopper

    Hello Rachel from Hampshire, a cheeky introduction from me

    Wow wow wow I can't stop looking at your amazing sexy beautiful arse x
  2. Jimmychopper

    More busty gf

    Wow wow wow nothing else to say other than wow wow wow x
  3. Jimmychopper

    Lingerie day lol

    Wow wow wow I definitely like xx
  4. Jimmychopper

    Cuck chat

    I might be exactly what you are looking for
  5. Jimmychopper

    Hiya

    Wow wow wow absolutely perfect I wish I could suck on your beautiful nipples x
  6. Jimmychopper

    My wife waiting for more

    You definitely are a lucky bastard
  7. Jimmychopper

    My wife waiting for more

    She is absolutely stunning
  8. Jimmychopper

    My wife waiting for more

    Wow wow wow you are one lucky lucky fella
  9. Jimmychopper

    Take advantage

    I will definitely be happy to help you out
  10. Jimmychopper

    Outfit o

    Wow wow wow this picture has just turned me on more than you could ever ever imagine
  11. Jimmychopper

    Pegging yes or no

    Mine is twitching too and getting hard, I might just have to get out my big dildo and stick it onto the glass coffee table and have a bit of a good hard bouncing session on it lol
  12. Jimmychopper

    Pegging yes or no

    I recommend you do it and I think you will absolutely love it when you squat down over a big thick dildo and manage to ride it all the way down to the bottom and then start bouncing up and down on it from the top to the bottom it's the most amazing feeling and hard to describe how good it...
  13. Jimmychopper

    Pegging yes or no

    I have got a big thick nine inch dildo with a rubber sucker on the bottom and I stick it on the glass coffee table and ride it and it feels absolutely fantastic when I am bouncing up and down on it from the top to the bottom sometimes wish it was a real one lol
  14. Jimmychopper

    Pegging yes or no

    Who would you get to do the pegging though??
  15. Jimmychopper

    Pegging yes or no

    I love it bigger the better for me I love to be bent over and taken from behind
  16. Jimmychopper

    Pegging yes or no

    I would say yes definitely I'm a bisexual man and I have been pegged a few times and I absolutely love it amazing feeling
  17. Jimmychopper

    Hello Rachel from Hampshire, a cheeky introduction from me

    I don't tell lies you have got one beautiful amazing ass
  18. Jimmychopper

    Hello Rachel from Hampshire, a cheeky introduction from me

    Wow wow wow quite possibly the perfect ass
  19. Jimmychopper

    What do you think?

    Absolutely amazing
  20. Jimmychopper

    Meet The Wife

    Definitely sniff it first and then eat the hell out of it what a beautiful pussy
Back
Top