Search results

  1. Jimmychopper

    Wife available

    Yes yes please please I will save myself all week and hopeful give your sexy lady a proper proper good seeing to next weekend x
  2. Jimmychopper

    Fuck my wife discussion

    Wow wow wow you are lucky lucky fella
  3. Jimmychopper

    My german slut wife tributes or just say what you want to do to her

    The first picture is quite possibly the sexiest picture I have ever seen you are one very very lucky lucky fella
  4. Jimmychopper

    My german slut wife tributes or just say what you want to do to her

    Oh my gosh what a couple of amazing pictures
  5. Jimmychopper

    little old me

    Hi there how do I open the link?
  6. Jimmychopper

    Bi MFF

    Hi there hello there me and my wife would be very very interested in meeting you we are both bisexual and get told that we are both very very attractive xx
  7. Jimmychopper

    Very drunk

    Wow wow wow what a sexy picture I wish you were bending over in front of me wearing that sexy lingerie
  8. Jimmychopper

    Bi married men

    Wow wow wow what a beautiful cock picture and I love the harness you are wearing too please feel free to DM me asap
  9. Jimmychopper

    Dogging Matlock

    Yes please I have just sent you a private message
  10. Jimmychopper

    Older men in london...

    Hello I might be exactly what you are looking for
  11. Jimmychopper

    Jane

    Wow wow wow lucky fella
  12. Jimmychopper

    Gu23 area looking for a jerkbud NOW

    Hello how are you I'm also looking for a jerking buddy please send me a DM
  13. Jimmychopper

    New sexy outfit

    Wow wow wow you are one sexy beautiful stunning lady xx
  14. Jimmychopper

    Come on everyone please rate my cock

    I would like anybody who is willing to rate my cock to rate it and comment, hopefully you will like it and also hopefully we could engage in some sexy chat and roleplay fun?? I'm a white British bisexual gentleman who sometimes likes to dress very very sexily and get called Jennifer the ginger...
  15. Jimmychopper

    More busty gf

    Oh yes you lucky lucky fella
  16. Jimmychopper

    Roleplay chat

    Hello are you lovely horny people. Would anybody be interested in having some roleplay chat with me and we can enjoy some sexy fun together, I am a white English bisexual man who is into anything you can handle and imagine, I also sometimes wear sexy outfits I hope you message me and let's have...
  17. Jimmychopper

    Please guys fill me enyehere u want…

    Wow wow wow the first picture is absolutely making my cock rock hard x
  18. Jimmychopper

    Exhibitionist wife

    Wow wow wow absolutely perfect looks good enough to eat
  19. Jimmychopper

    Looking for hung guy for my wife

    Good morning I would be very very happy to look after your wife, I'm quite well endowed as you can see from my profile picture, approximately 9.5 inches I hope to hear back from you asap thanks Jimmy
Back
Top