Search results

  1. D

    18 - nonbinary (AMAB) near exeter <3

    Hey im super duper excited to find out how good you are swnd me a pm and lets chat xx
  2. D

    British/Greek Whore Looking For Cocks

    Wow love to take you to bed and give you some cuddles xx
  3. D

    Rate me x

    10 /10 your a very desirable woman xxx so very sexy id just at the chance to take you on a date xx
  4. D

    Hi sexy you have amazing tits there perfect for a tit wank if I can spray it over your face and...

    Hi sexy you have amazing tits there perfect for a tit wank if I can spray it over your face and let you suck it clean after xx
  5. D

    Im bored… I wanna touch my pussy

    Definitely need to visit you ,your so sexy im down to fuck anytime xx
  6. D

    Boy pussy needs to be licked

    Who doesn't like boy pussy is crazy .if its wet im down for some fun xx
  7. D

    Please guys fill me enyehere u want…

    Let me know when and ill come and keep you company xxx
  8. D

    Hey sexy what am I going to do with you xxx

    Hey sexy what am I going to do with you xxx
  9. D

    Am waiting for u, who wish to have my milk & ...

    Let's arrange something soon so you can feel my tongue ficking around your clit xx are you free next week in the day time for a few hrs xx
  10. D

    Am waiting for u, who wish to have my milk & ...

    Ill make you climax so hard over my face with my tongue ficking around your clit and then licking and sucking on your pussy lips will push you over the edge for sure xx
  11. D

    Hey Lisa im 45 and im interested in meeting you in the next few weeks im free a few days if...

    Hey Lisa im 45 and im interested in meeting you in the next few weeks im free a few days if you're still available xx
  12. D

    Pregnant

    Hi beautiful congratulations yes id love to meet up with you pm me for a chat to arrange something fun for us xxx
  13. D

    Hello I'm Kay

    Wow baby u sure know how to make a man smile xx
  14. D

    When alone in home, what u feel

    Hi beautiful that will be your recovery position hehe you wouldn't be bored with me around stimulating your body xx
  15. D

    Count down and show some skin!

    Wow love the hairy bush xxx
  16. D

    Transguy Preop FTM my 1st time experience

    Im prepared to drive for this type of fun .I want to feel your embrace. Im ready to play with your pussy and tits .Just say when you are free during the day and we can get it on xxx
  17. D

    Hiya

    Hello Sarah how are you. I do love to talk to a lady who knows how to enjoy herself especially when you explain it so well 45 of the larger person all in proportion and willing .I would love to take things further with you and kissing you everywhere has crossed my mind im after someone with...
  18. D

    Spread those legs ! ;)

    Sexy as fuck
  19. D

    Transguy, female to Male pre op still lookin for fun

    Im free a few days this week if you're free for a quick wank xx
Back
Top