Search results

  1. fred1011

    Wifes sister

    By the time I got downstairs my cock was still hard in my jeans it was pointless trying to cover it up, she looked some more and said she didn't realise I was so well made :) she's said she would call round later to drop the steps off she just borrowed
  2. fred1011

    Wifes sister

    In this hot weather ive been sleeping naked this morning the wife's sister had tried calling me a few times but I had my sound turned off so she came to the house I was still asleep laid on my back my cock was solid she had her hand on my shoulder gently pushing i opened my eyes to see her...
  3. fred1011

    Nylon

    The wife likes to wear nylon especially when she knows she's going to get fucked like last weekend we met our friends 2 guys she put on her body stocking and hold up black stockings. they didn't take long to put their hands on her
  4. fred1011

    Very horny old men?

    Always horny :)
  5. fred1011

    Erection Section 2.0

    A little bit of me
  6. fred1011

    dick size

    Going to make it hard and measure it, any guesses as to how big
  7. fred1011

    A hand on my arse

    Have you ever been with another woman or had a ffm 3sum
  8. fred1011

    Showing off ;)

    Wow. I can feel something rising :)
  9. fred1011

    decided to be a bit braver

    You look amazing good enough to eat :)
  10. fred1011

    My slut Wife

    She is hot , I bet she has had lots of cock
  11. fred1011

    Wifes tits

    A pair of beauties i could spend some time getting to know them, but I think it might get messy :)
  12. fred1011

    Chilling on my day off

    Those look amazing they would look great with a big cock between them covered in cum :)
  13. fred1011

    Skegness

    In Skegness today 29th July anybody around
  14. fred1011

    Help needed

    I could do with a little help. would you !!!!
  15. fred1011

    Naughty chat

    Love to hear some of your dirty stories. and I could tell you about the time I had a mmf 3sum with a BBC
  16. fred1011

    Sarah my wife. Would you?

    Yes I would several times until she has drained all my my cum
  17. fred1011

    By popular request - my twins!

    Love em a pair of beauties
  18. fred1011

    nobody has seen this side of me yet...

    I could have taken the picture with my cock deep in your lovely tight pussy :)
  19. fred1011

    I haven't posted for a while so I hope you like this one

    Can you just hold it there while I slip in :)
  20. fred1011

    How many times have you cum in 1 day

    Just beat my record 5 times today we have our friend here today I'm sure he has cum more times than me
Back
Top