Search results

  1. SwingingChris73

    Wife or GF Knickers Blackburn

    @SwingingChris
  2. SwingingChris73

    Favourite pass time

    Love cumming on her lingerie and toys, it's my plan for my lunchtime wank today.
  3. SwingingChris73

    Nicker Sniffing Fun

    Thanks
  4. SwingingChris73

    Nicker Sniffing Fun

    These are the knickers I left in public and arranged for someone to collect, cum it and put them back for me to collect.
  5. SwingingChris73

    Nicker Sniffing Fun

    Not something that happens often
  6. SwingingChris73

    Nicker Sniffing Fun

    Fucking amazing. I have a pair of her PJ shorts where too. Smell great but no stain.
  7. SwingingChris73

    what's your favorite sexual fantasy?

    My favourite fantasies are my wife's fantasies. Knowing how much she gets off to them when she thinks about them or when we roleplay them.
  8. SwingingChris73

    Wife masterbating

    Once for oral and foreplay
  9. SwingingChris73

    Wife masterbating

    It's the best.
  10. SwingingChris73

    Wife masterbating

    Yeah I love it.
  11. SwingingChris73

    Wife masterbating

    She's beyond help, very greedy. She doesn't use those much now she has a vibe and a clit sucker that she loves.
  12. SwingingChris73

    Wife masterbating

    My BBW wife using a couple of her toys.
  13. SwingingChris73

    Circle jerk

    The more the merrier
  14. SwingingChris73

    Wanking groups

    I've done a few group wanks on cam, would love to try same room.
  15. SwingingChris73

    Circle jerk

    I would love to take part in a circle jerk over wives lingerie, toys and pics. Would be so fucking hot.
  16. SwingingChris73

    Nicker Sniffing Fun

    I love the idea of guys sniffing my wife's and sniffing someone else's wife's panties. I've left a pair in public before for a guy to collect and send me pics. I also came close to sniffing a pair of someones wife's but he backed out last minute. Here's a pair my wife wore to fuck me in on...
  17. SwingingChris73

    Hi all.

    New member, just joined today so thought I would say Hi. Feel free to read my profile and say hello.
Back
Top