Search results

  1. fred1011

    Just caught the wife with another woman

    Just caught the wife with another woman. Her friend called to try on clothes for a upcoming wedding, on my way to the bathroom the bedroom door was pushed too but enough gap to see the wife standing in her dress with her friend behind her reaching around and squeezing her tits , I thought...
  2. fred1011

    What would you say if the above user walked in and saw you naked?

    Love to feel your lips around me
  3. fred1011

    My favourite toy

    Great pic i Wonder how much of it you can take
  4. fred1011

    My wife any one like her??

    Yes yes yes I bet she is a great fuck. Looks amazing
  5. fred1011

    You’ve been taking pictures

    Yeah just thinking what i could do to that ass :)
  6. fred1011

    Pics

    You look amazing. love to see more :)
  7. fred1011

    Get me we and horny

    Would you like to get touched up. you look very nice and sexy. I bet there's lot of guys and girls love to get their hands on you
  8. fred1011

    Good Morning

    Hope you don't mind me playing with my cock while I think of something I would do to you
  9. fred1011

    Woman 53, so horny.

    If only I was behind you with my cock deep inside you both my hands full of your gorgeous boobs
  10. fred1011

    Gangbnag

    Love to hear more. did you have them one at a time or was you a good girl and had all three at once
  11. fred1011

    Impersonating a police person

    I bet you ended up full of cum :) x
  12. fred1011

    A bit of naughty stuff in the morning

    Good girl love to hear more x
  13. fred1011

    Celebrity wanks

    Love to get between Carol vordamans tit's
  14. fred1011

    Dick rate thread

    A little bit of me
  15. fred1011

    Who did you last wank about?

    Yeah it was quite a sight watching them both fuck her, at one point they both fucked her standing up im sure at one point her feet were off the floor. and i got choked while fucking her doggy style one of them pushed his cock down my throat while the other wrapped his hands around my neck...
  16. fred1011

    Who did you last wank about?

    I didnt have time, my hands were full most of the time
  17. fred1011

    Who did you last wank about?

    Just now watching the wife take two big cocks
  18. fred1011

    Love being

    Come and sit on my lap and tell me all about your dirty little secrets
  19. fred1011

    Naughty morning

    Did you suck all the cum out of him or did he finish somewhere else
  20. fred1011

    Shower pic

    Nice ass love to be in it
Back
Top