Search results

  1. fred1011

    Big black cock

    You could have my 9" white cock and you could both compare cocks. maybe swap see what they feel like
  2. fred1011

    Big black cock

    Would a 9" very thick white cock do for ya
  3. fred1011

    Sarah double cock wanking practice

    And that still leaves room for another 2 :)
  4. fred1011

    What is people's thoughts about car sex?

    Are you into 3sums
  5. fred1011

    What is people's thoughts about car sex?

    Yes she did especially when we got home it was one of the few times I just watched. a real turn on for me aswell
  6. fred1011

    Using Penis pump

    I pumped for about 10 mins girth wise it was a lot thicker and maybe a inch in length not sure cause it only went up to 8" it filled the tube up and lasted about 20 minutes. there was no discomfort. The wife enjoyed the benefits although I had to go steady when doing it doggy, I had to leave a...
  7. fred1011

    Using Penis pump

    quite surprised with the results as was the wife :)
  8. fred1011

    Using Penis pump

    It wasn't about the size i was more curious as to whether they actually work :)
  9. fred1011

    ooops forgot to crop this one

    That's one hot sexy body love it :)
  10. fred1011

    Just out the shower

    That's a nice little tease. Love to see more :)
  11. fred1011

    What is people's thoughts about car sex?

    After watching the wife with two guys in the back of our car I'd say definitely not. there was cum everywhere
  12. fred1011

    dick size

    A hard one
  13. fred1011

    Using Penis pump

    I finally got one but it's too small it said it was 10" but the most you can get in is 8"and it's too tight so beware when ordering the pic is before I started pumping to be fair it worked straight away
  14. fred1011

    Erection Section 2.0

    A little bit more
  15. fred1011

    Wifes sister

    I asked her how she likes to be fucked with that she just sat on my cock and moaned her way to orgasm
  16. fred1011

    Wifes sister

    Ha ha I think i might be seeing her quite often
  17. fred1011

    Wifes sister

    She older about 5 years they both have the same big tit's but she is a little bigger all round. she's been divorced for 6 years and the way she fucked last night I'd say she hasn't had any cock in that time
  18. fred1011

    Wifes sister

    With the wife away for the week with her two friends I didn't think twice by the time she got here I had a hard cock, I don't think she had been fucked for a while she made a hell of a noise mind you I was a little rough with her
  19. fred1011

    Wifes sister

    Yes I did quite a lot :)
  20. fred1011

    Wifes sister

    She's not been yet and yes I'm hard waiting for her
Back
Top