Search results

  1. fred1011

    Celebrity wanks

    Carol has always been a firm favourite along with Carol vordeman. between them they have made me cum many times
  2. fred1011

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    Yes at one point she was sat on my cock while I was sucking his cock it was quite a weekend. I also liked putting my cock in her pussy after he had just cum and let her suck his cum of my cock
  3. fred1011

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    I once shared a cock with the wife taking turns tucking his big young cock. to be honest I couldn't take much of his cock in my mouth but the wife had no trouble taking it all the way down and boy did he cum. he stayed hard after and I watched him fuck her and shoot even more cum on her ass and...
  4. fred1011

    Fuck my wife discussion

    I also like to watch the wife being fucked. we have a holiday home where she goes alone for the weekend and arranges to meet one two or even three guys and she video calls me
  5. fred1011

    Share your cock picture x

    Here's mine hope you like
  6. fred1011

    Divorced lady looking to date. Message me

    Hello hope you find what you're looking for
  7. fred1011

    Karen bent over ready

    Yes Yes JUST as she is there pulling her onto my cock until she has every inch in her tight wet pussy then shoot 10 lines of cum on her back and ass
  8. fred1011

    What's Your favorite??

    Love doggy style but I also like to fuck her standing up from behind
  9. fred1011

    Yesterday in public

    Like to cum over your feet and shoes and let him lick it up
  10. fred1011

    Fucking myself on the sofa

    What would you do if there were 3 of them watching you all with big hard cocks
  11. fred1011

    Gifs that turn you on

  12. fred1011

    Gifs that turn you on

    I'd like to make it cum
  13. fred1011

    Gifs that turn you on

    Another big one
  14. fred1011

    Gifs that turn you on

    Thats a big cock
  15. fred1011

    Cock pics

    You can have a look at mine
  16. fred1011

    Olivia wants to know

    Dressed like that you would soon see how much i like looking at you. BTW you look awesome i bet there's hard cocks as far as you can see :)
  17. fred1011

    Biggest dick pic wins

    Here's mine
  18. fred1011

    Bi couple Skegness

    Are there any bi couples in the Skegness area who would like to meet
  19. fred1011

    MMF

    Yes had bi mmmf where me and the wife took turns sucking their cocks
Back
Top