Mmm yes I have I imagine her inviting him in so I park around the corner as soon as he leaves I get home and go down for a taste of there mixed juices.
Wow yes i did enjoy there embrace you put it well it made me horny again, he's definitely putting in the ground work and flirts with her a lot I do hope she has been with her legs in the air already i'm keeping fingers crossed!
Would be good to see her taking a creamy load, I have mentioned about other people in the past during sex but she hasnt said much, she is a nice big curvy lady!
Been thinking non stop of my wife becoming a hot wife or cucking me, upto now thought it maybe a pipe dream but today there was a glimmer of hope! I finished work and was checking my messages before going home when a notification came through from doorbell, when I opened it the lad who picks my...
Hi im in Hyde keep hoping my wife will hotwife or cuck me would love to see her chatted up and fucked infront of me just sex and left with a nice cream pie!