Search results

  1. S

    Married sissy

    I like anything you tell me x
  2. S

    Married man looking for Cd's , TGs or Knickers lovers

    I really need someone to put me in a tartan miniskirt, stockings and heels x pms open xxxx
  3. S

    Looking for my first trans or cd play.

    I really need someone to put me in a tartan miniskirt, stockings and heels x pms open xxxx
  4. S

    Need more sissies

    100%
  5. S

    What a shy sissy needs x

    I really need someone to put me in a tartan miniskirt, stockings and heels x pms open xxxx
  6. S

    Married south west secret cd

    I really need someone to put me in a tartan miniskirt, stockings and heels x pms open xxxx
  7. S

    What a sissy needs x

    I really need someone to put me in a tartan miniskirt, stockings and heels x pms open xxxx
  8. S

    Married sissy

    Hi xx
  9. S

    Secret sissy needs help

    Me too hun xxx
  10. S

    Married sissy

    Hi x hi x
  11. S

    Sub sissy in south west needs help

    I want to be very feminine
  12. S

    Pegging yes or no

    Yes please
  13. S

    Sub sissy in south west needs help

    Would love to hear about people’s fantasies and experiences x married secret cd desperately looking to get the bravery to do more than dress in secret when home alone x pms open x
  14. S

    Secret sissy needs help

    Would love to hear about people’s fantasies and experiences x married secret cd desperately looking to get the bravery to do more than dress in secret when home alone x pms open x
  15. S

    Secret sissy needs help

    Would love to hear about people’s fantasies and experiences x married secret cd desperately looking to get the bravery to do more than dress in secret when home alone x pms open x
  16. S

    First time sissy - Manchester

    I’ll be in Manchester on Saturday looking to lose my sissy cherry x
  17. S

    Secret sissy visiting Manchester on Saturday

    Hi x married secret sissy 39 staying in Manchester on Saturday night x looking to gain my first sissy experience xx any interest?
Back
Top