Search results

  1. F

    Stockings and suspender

    Wow... simply ravishing. One might even consent to a beating with the riding crop.
  2. F

    Bi married men

    I'll take you. You hot slut.
  3. F

    Stockings and suspender

    Simply irresistible. X
  4. F

    Small Cock Loser Husband Humiliation

    He would probably be OK to clean up your bulls cum and his cock, after sex.
  5. F

    Small Cock Loser Husband Humiliation

    Make the most of your sissy. Cage him and put him on clean up duties.
  6. F

    Rate the outfit

    Definitely a 10.
  7. F

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    I always enjoy sucking cocks and dildos. Have managed to deep throat a dido, have yet to deep throat a real cock
  8. F

    Chastity and lingerie

    I think that I would prefer to lock you into chastity, rather than be locked. X
  9. F

    Sniff and Wank

    Sounds like great fun. Bring on the wine and knickers. X
  10. F

    Sniff and Wank

    Sounds hot. Is that as far as you play together goes?
  11. F

    Sniff and Wank

    Have a great time. Do you both cum in her knickers?
  12. F

    Any bi guys like getting horny on chat apps (mainly about girls)

    Chat apps can be great fun, if you have the right people. Would be happy to chat
  13. F

    Where do you like to cum?

    I'd cum in your panties and leave you a reminder of our time together.
  14. F

    Group wank to gay porn

    How would we know what porn we were watching and where we had got too? Besides, with many cocks around, we could get touchy feely. X
  15. F

    Group wank to gay porn

    Sounds excellent. Unfortunately I'm not in your partner of the country.
  16. F

    Bi guy Bucks way

    I'm in Hertfordshire
  17. F

    Do you...

    Not so far. Do you ever dream of being another gender
  18. F

    Share your cock picture x

    I hope that this pic, doesn't disappoint you all.
  19. F

    Bi guy Bucks way

    You can practice on me, if you'd like to.
  20. F

    Cuckold

    Lucky. I'd love to chat about your girlfriend.
Back
Top