Search results

  1. F

    Dogging meet this Friday - 18/09

    A little too far away for me. X
  2. F

    Attractive married female for naughty chat with mature gent

    Hello. I'm a 58 Yr old gentleman. Would you consider chatting with me?
  3. F

    Ass Sniffing Fantasy ?

    I could eat that asrexfor eternity.
  4. F

    Hello from a new member from Lincoln.

    She is a very forgiving woman.
  5. F

    Neighbourhood Q&A

    Are you really as lovely as you seem?
  6. F

    Hello

    I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to dm me. X
  7. F

    Sissy thread

    Sorry. My bad. How are you today be addressed?
  8. F

    Cuffed in 6 words

    Last time I bet on red
  9. F

    Sissy thread

    Hi Kayla
  10. F

    Sissy thread

    I'm not a sissy, however would love to chat with you and other like minded people. Hopefully we can chat soon.
  11. F

    Sissy thread

  12. F

    Stockings and suspender

    I love the ensemble. Red suits you
  13. F

    Hello

    You sound wonderful. It would be a pleasure to get to know you. X
  14. F

    Anyone ever tried mfm

    Once or twice. Was very hot.
  15. F

    Pussy

    Eow . Simply delicious. I could eat that all day. X ❤
  16. F

    Bi married men

    Fancy chatting?
  17. F

    How can I loose weight?

    Processed foods are a hard no. Also pastry. A good diet, try the traffic light method. If it's green then it's ok. Red is bad. And unfortunately exercise. It's not about dieting. You need to change your life style. Good luck and keep us posted. You are a beautiful women. I hope that you...
  18. F

    Bi married men

    Distance is irrelevant if you are only looking for chat.
  19. F

    Stockings and suspender

    A very inviting view
Back
Top