Search results

  1. Nuttynutster

    Write one line to describe what you desire.

    Any ideas have tried but she insists doesnt want another mans cock, im not convinced.
  2. Nuttynutster

    Tits Tuesday

    Wow beautiful tummy!
  3. Nuttynutster

    Meet up!

    Anyone manchester want to meet up this Thursday afternoon for cock fun, I love to suck cock.
  4. Nuttynutster

    Colleague filth

    No not at all totally normal, I fantasise about my wife fucking her colleague who cant stopp looking at her big tits!
  5. Nuttynutster

    Tits Tuesday

    Wow absolutely stunning, fantastic body! I am hard and horny ready to play!
  6. Nuttynutster

    Write one line to describe what you desire.

    I want my wife to be more adventurous, I can't stop fantasising about her riding another mans cock and cumming all over it as he fills her with his semen, for me to then tastr there combined juices!
  7. Nuttynutster

    Need my cock sucking.

    Thats my favourite sin getting on my knees and sucking a guys cock and balls until he explodes in my mouth and I never spill a drop! Whereabouts are you id love to taste your cum?
  8. Nuttynutster

    Whereabouts are you I need ruining and some fat cock cream.

    Whereabouts are you I need ruining and some fat cock cream.
  9. Nuttynutster

    Cock sucker

    I'm looking to suck a nice cock until it explodes in my mouth, Bi, gay or straight wanting relief!
  10. Nuttynutster

    Manchester - What do you think?

    Id let everyone else fill you with hot cum then lick your beautiful pussy.
  11. Nuttynutster

    Hook up now in Manchester

    Let me know where
  12. Nuttynutster

    Oral sex

    Whereabouts in Manchester could meet up sometime
  13. Nuttynutster

    Oral sex

    Yes got whats app but don't usually give my number out are you in Manchester
  14. Nuttynutster

    Hook up now in Manchester

    Any one horny in Manchester need some relief?
  15. Nuttynutster

    Oral sex

    Oral sex meet in Hyde Manchester lunch time, im hungry!
  16. Nuttynutster

    Cheating

    My wife needs some of that proper uptight and frustrated, needs someone to fuck her hard! I'd gladly watch!
  17. Nuttynutster

    Hard to find a buddy

    Pity I'd love to suck your cock
  18. Nuttynutster

    Men, this question is for you

    Definitely sex with some hot house wife, my wife has a fab voluptuous body big boob's I'd fuck her every night or watch her with someone then fuck her!
  19. Nuttynutster

    Been unable to log in for a while had an iPhone? Anyway missed chatting looking for some fun in...

    Been unable to log in for a while had an iPhone? Anyway missed chatting looking for some fun in Manchester, cocktails or fussy or both!
Back
Top