Search results

  1. S

    South west secret sissy

    Married Devon secret sissy 39 . Looking to be sissy Sarah irl x willing to do pretty much anything x wife can never know x
  2. S

    Sub needed

    Would you dom a sissy?
  3. S

    Couple 40s

    Would you play with a sub sissy?
  4. S

    Sissify me please

    I think I’d do pretty much anything to be sissified and used xxxx
  5. S

    Tiny knickers

    My God!!! You’re sensational xxx
  6. S

    Meet ups

    Agreed xxxx
  7. S

    Men In Tights / Stockings for sexual pleasure only ???

    He’s soooooo lucky xxx
  8. S

    Cant log in

    I can’t log in to chats either ☹️
  9. S

    I'm new to cross dressing, do you think i look okay as a girl?

    You look great babe xxxx
  10. S

    I need dominating and using so badly

    Me too babe xxxxx
  11. S

    Goddess Worship

    Please allow me to worship you Goddess xx
  12. S

    Sub cam sissy

    Wow xxx
  13. S

    New tiny skirt

    Omg you are sooooooo hot xxxxxx
  14. S

    Sissy seeking doms

    Hi xx looking to chat with dominant males females and couples xx would also love to chat to other people who crossdress xx would love to chat and maybe more xxxx
  15. S

    Dress me up then tie me down

    Yes please xxxx
  16. S

    Crossdresser looking to be dominated by female

    I’m crave the same thing babe x let me know if you have any luck xxx
  17. S

    Cbt,sph,cei?

    That sounds epic xxx
  18. S

    Any Doms for south west sissy?

    Hi xx looking to chat with dominant males females and couples xx would also love to chat to other people who crossdress xx would love to chat and maybe more xxxx
  19. S

    Secret sissy looking for Dom’s or fellow sissies

    Hi xx looking to chat with dominant males females and couples xx would also love to chat to other people who crossdress xx would love to chat and maybe more xxxx
Back
Top