Search results

  1. S

    What will you make me wear?

    That’s soooooo hot xxx
  2. S

    What will you make me wear?

    Show me what this naughty married secret sissy should wear when we meet xxxxx
  3. S

    we are new here and wanted to say hi.

    Hi I’d love to serve a couple xxx
  4. S

    Sub Slut CD

    We want the same thing xxxxxx
  5. S

    Gangbang

    Would they take a sissy?
  6. S

    Cock Sucking..Be Honest. Who really likes/loves doing it..

    This sissy wants to find out!!!
  7. S

    My fantasy xx

    I would love to meet someone who would give me a sissy makeover and make me go out in public xxxx
  8. S

    Turn me into your bitch

    Public humiliation please
  9. S

    Mistress seeking for submissive slave

    Hi Goddess xxx
  10. S

    Kinky fantasy

    Seriously??? Xxx
  11. S

    My dream scenario

    I would love to meet someone who would give me a sissy makeover and make me go out in public xxxx
  12. S

    Kinky fantasy

    I would love to meet someone who would give me a sissy makeover and make me go out in public xxxx
  13. S

    Secret sissy looking for fun

    Oh my god that’s so hot x
  14. S

    No limit chat

    Hi Goddess xxx
  15. S

    Sub sissy

    Ideally south west but will travel xxx
  16. S

    Secret sissy looking for fun

    Hi xxxx
  17. S

    Secret sissy looking for fun

    Hi xxx I’m 39 xxx from Devon but willing to travel x
  18. S

    Secret sissy looking for fun

    Hi hon x
  19. S

    Sissy available x

    Willing to do pretty much anything xxx
  20. S

    South west sissy

    Please use me x Devon based but willing to travel xx
Back
Top