Search results

  1. S

    Daughter rough boyfriend

    I hope he still gives you a regular good seeing to..
  2. S

    Who did you last wank about?

    I frequently wank about a few gorgeous sexy ladies i follow on this site..I wonder if they know who they are?..
  3. S

    Lunchtime drinking

    The young trainee is will be secretly wanking his horny cock in bed every night wishing you were with him to give him the ultimate relief..and he'll have a raging hard on whenever he sees you at work..
  4. S

    Lunchtime drinking

    I hope you took all his pumped up semen down the back of your throat..
  5. S

    Daughter rough boyfriend

    I hope you let your daughters boyfriend cum inside you..
  6. S

    Morning run

    I might suggest another form of exercise where I could join in..
  7. S

    I love your new profile photo Jenny..You look even more gorgeous than ever..

    I love your new profile photo Jenny..You look even more gorgeous than ever..
  8. S

    I love wanking thinking about horny men stroking their dicks over me

    I'm constantly wanking in bed at night just thinking about you and especially first thing in the morning.
  9. S

    I love being fucked

    I would turn you over and be on top of you all night and even then I would give you another dose early next morning..
  10. S

    I agree..You look gorgeous Jenny..

    I agree..You look gorgeous Jenny..
  11. S

    She looks gorgeous in the profile photo..

    She looks gorgeous in the profile photo..
  12. S

    My slut wife

    I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off her legs in those boots..and thats just for starters
  13. S

    It must make your husband horny to realize other men want you so badly.

    It must make your husband horny to realize other men want you so badly.
  14. S

    Husband approves

    I Do Like..Your photos make me hard..
  15. S

    The Turn On - Dressed Up Attracts Desperate Older

    Nothing turns me on more than seeing an attractive woman wearing a smooth shiny wet look pvc mac..I'ts frustrating for me that I rarely see a woman wearing one even when it's raining..
  16. S

    The Turn On - Dressed Up Attracts Desperate Older

    I can't stop looking at you wearing that shiny mac..
  17. S

    Ooops Forgot my bra

    Ooops..I can't control my wandering hands.
  18. S

    I love your photo wearing that shiny wet look outfit. It's such a turn on..

    I love your photo wearing that shiny wet look outfit. It's such a turn on..
  19. S

    Hi Carina..welcome to the sight..I for one wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you in that top..

    Hi Carina..welcome to the sight..I for one wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you in that top..
  20. S

    More of me ;)

    You look gorgeous I would soon be pumping up a load down the front of that skirt.
Back
Top