Search results

  1. S

    My small boobs

    I would still grope them..
  2. S

    Who did you last wank about?

    Had a fetish wank early this morning over a young woman I had seen in town wearing a shiny wet look pvc mac. I followed her for a while to see if I could get close enough to brush past behind her and touch her mac while she was wearing it which I didn't get a chance to do. I was thinking about...
  3. S

    Work Outfit

    It's no wonder the young trainee is always horny for you.. He probably can't take his eyes off you and often tries to get close to you..
  4. S

    Work Outfit

    I will be waking up so horny each morning thinking about what you are wearing for work..
  5. S

    Work Outfit

    You look so incredibly gorgeous..I hope we get to see some more of your work outfits..
  6. S

    Any guess

    It could have been anything and just like your profile pic you look gorgeous..
  7. S

    Cunt

    I like the word vagina and I'd love to feel your well used wet vagina soothing my throbbing erection..
  8. S

    I look forward to that..

    I look forward to that..
  9. S

    Tell us where and how you were naughty..

    Tell us where and how you were naughty..
  10. S

    Ask the Ladies

    I have posted elsewhere on this site how I have become attracted to a local young mother who I often see wearing a shiny wet look Leather mac and is now the subject of a lot of my masturbation fantasies, but a few days ago when we had heavy rain she didn't wear it when I wanted and needed her...
  11. S

    Who did you last wank about?

    I'm sure the young trainee you posted about earlier does..
  12. S

    My Fetish confession.

    I do like to think about her wanking me off into the front of it while she's wearing it..
  13. S

    New bodysuit

    How did i miss this..Definitely wanking material.
  14. S

    My Fetish confession.

    After being on this site for a while now I've decided to be brave enough to make my confession.. I have always been attracted to women who wear shiny wet look clothes - PVC, Vinyl, Latex/Rubber, Leather and some Satin.. I think it started at school when I was 12-13 years old and I started to...
  15. S

    Try again

    Now you have got my attention in that shiny wet look dress..
  16. S

    I would have given you another dose early next morning just to set you up for the day..

    I would have given you another dose early next morning just to set you up for the day..
  17. S

    On his first night home I hope Hubby gave your aching wet vagina the attention it needed.

    On his first night home I hope Hubby gave your aching wet vagina the attention it needed.
  18. S

    Which do you prefer?

    I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you in any of them.
  19. S

    He won't be able to keep his hands off you..

    He won't be able to keep his hands off you..
  20. S

    Who did you last wank about?

    My favourite young mother is wearing her shiny wet look mac again.. She knows how to wear it so it looks even more shiny and wet look and it seems to cling to her when she walks..If only she knew how much I want her when she is wearing it and how much I need her to help me with my fetish needs...
Back
Top