Search results

  1. S

    Holiday dress

    You would have a few comments if you were with me wearing it..
  2. S

    On my knees sucking dick

    I would pump up a thick load all over that Latex..
  3. S

    Does my pussy look good

    I can't stop wanking my horny cock thinking about feeling you all over in shiny wet look latex. I wish I could see more of you wearing it..
  4. S

    Where do you like to cum?

    I can't stop thinking about feeling you all over in that dress..
  5. S

    Where do you like to cum?

    First all over the front of that dress with your help and then deep inside you missionary while you're wearing it..
  6. S

    Not the gear stick

    It's been stiff for a while. Maybe if you rub it you can ease the stiffness..
  7. S

    At a wedding

    The bride wouldn't have been the only one to be groped and given a good seeing to that night.
  8. S

    At a wedding

    (poking up the car?). I would rather be poking up you in that dress.. You look gorgeous. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you in that dress..
  9. S

    Wot you think

  10. S

    You look gorgeous..Wish I could see more..

    You look gorgeous..Wish I could see more..
  11. S

    Leave an anonymous message to someone

    I need you in that Shiny, Wet look dress.
  12. S

    Your mate mum

    I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you..
  13. S

    Ready for my hard spanking

    Also ready for a hard fucking..
  14. S

    Night out

    I could give you a good hard spanking through the dress and grope you bum through it at the same time..
  15. S

    Night out

    What would you prefer first a good spanking, or a brutal groping in that satin dress.
  16. S

    My horny photoshoots before sex.. ❤❤❤

    I'd love you wank me off into that skirt..
  17. S

    My horny photoshoots before sex.. ❤❤❤

    I'd love to see your horny photo shoot after sex.. I'd love to see your horny photo shoot during sex..
  18. S

    My horny photoshoots before sex.. ❤❤❤

    You were asking for it wearing shiny wet look latex..
  19. S

    Hi there and welcome to the site..What kinky fetish are you hoping to find?..

    Hi there and welcome to the site..What kinky fetish are you hoping to find?..
Back
Top