Search results

  1. FunToBeHad69

    New here so be kind

    WOW, look at that innocence, but what's hidden behind those eyes, would tell a different story. Such a sensational young lady
  2. FunToBeHad69

    Hi, new here

    Hey, and welcome Hannah, and like yourself I'm also new. Gentle, I'm sure we can be Gentle lol
  3. FunToBeHad69

    Anyone fancy taking my BFs place?

    WOW, you wouldn't need ask twice, such a beautiful young lady, look absolutely stunning, and something about a woman who wears glasses as well..wow
  4. FunToBeHad69

    Count down and show some skin!

    4
  5. FunToBeHad69

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    Ohh, I'm encouraging you to get them out, wow...such a cracking pair of boob's...wow.. I'm wondering how sensitive those nipples are now xx
  6. FunToBeHad69

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    WOW, such a beautiful picture, those soft lips , and beautiful lingerie, covering those magnificent breasts, teasing with that cleavage
  7. FunToBeHad69

    THE TIT THREAD (feel free to add more)

    Such a beautiful picture, and those pert breasts, and the sensitive, nipples. Hummm, what I would do to have the pleasure of teasing them, whilst you sit on my lap with your legs wrapped around me, just to be able to tease them
  8. FunToBeHad69

    Thoughts on the outfit pleeeease

    Absolutely sensational , such a beautiful, and innocent looking , looking young lady xx
  9. FunToBeHad69

    Where is the naughtiest place you've f***** in ? X

    Friends wedding party, with the maid of honour, she may have been a few years older than myself , but she had a cracking body. Her hubby never found out, but to be fair he had gone to bed early due to drinking a little bit too much
  10. FunToBeHad69

    Well may as well join in..i suppose its only fair

    Well, i think that's enough, no face pics in the public forum though
  11. FunToBeHad69

    Well may as well join in..i suppose its only fair

    A few more, a cheeky, well a pair of cheeks chucked in with the mix
  12. FunToBeHad69

    Well may as well join in..i suppose its only fair

    Let's see if we, well I can get any positive responses
  13. FunToBeHad69

    Hey all, bloke from Kent

    Evening all, May as well introduce myself, the only polite thing to do rather than just lurk and perv away in the background. So I'm Matt, 44 years old, I'm on a few different forums, and also on KiK. I have been into the swinging scene. Well interested in many years, but started when I split...
  14. FunToBeHad69

    Good evening trouble

    Good evening trouble
Back
Top