Search results

  1. FunToBeHad69

    My sexy wife

    Such a lucky fella, such an incredible wife. Do you share or into the swinging scene at all, she is an incredible wife, and thank you for sharing those incredible and amazing pictures of her Matt
  2. FunToBeHad69

    Anyone want to give me some attention, especially a willing tounge....

    Tell me where, and when, I'm more than willing to use my tongue, to tease, to please, and to taste. It would be an honour xx
  3. FunToBeHad69

    My tits

    Such an amazing pair of tits, and those pert erect nipples...humm can't even imagine how sensitive they are, but I'm sure that they would be incredible to tease, to suck, to roll them around with my tongue, to bite.
  4. FunToBeHad69

    Describe my pussy

    Nice, smooth, juicy and wet. Would love nothing more than to have that pussy on my face, to run my tongue between those slick, wet lips, to tease, and taste sweet juices as you cum. I'm sure you taste absolutely divine xxx
  5. FunToBeHad69

    Another red dress

    Amazing pictures, such a sensational and gorgeous woman...and damn what naughty fun could be had with you, especially at some of the parties and clubs I attend
  6. FunToBeHad69

    Looking to explore a little

    Just a little spanking, humm may have to get the Paddles, ropes, cuffs, and blindfolds out then
  7. FunToBeHad69

    my bum

    Definitely need to be bent over my knee, feel those smooth, tight cheeks..xx
  8. FunToBeHad69

    hope you are not getting bored of my bum pics

    I could never get bored of that view...wow, love the way you have pulled down those lacey knickers to fully expose those cheeks.. Easily to get distracted when walking down the street, also hypnotic
  9. FunToBeHad69

    Good day

    Ohhh I can imagine it was a very fun filled day for you, a very very intense one as well... Can think of nothing better than to run my tongue up along, to taste your heavenly juices, before teasing you sensitive clit with the tip of my tongue xx
  10. FunToBeHad69

    Another day, another bum pic

    Such a perfect peachy tight bum..wow
  11. FunToBeHad69

    Me

    WOW..such a beautiful body, those pert breasts, and those pert erect nipples. Absolutely sensational young lady xx
  12. FunToBeHad69

    Titties again

    Such a beautiful and sensational body, those pert tits, absolutely outstanding...however my eyes keeping being drawn to those little tattoos, I'm unsure as to why
  13. FunToBeHad69

    Ladies share yourself here

    Absolutely sensational, amazing picture, seeing those red panties around your ankles, but those legs..wow
  14. FunToBeHad69

    Kent/Dorset and Hertfordshire - Ladies

    Hey all, single 44 year old bloke, based in the South East of England Live in Kent, however I do travel to Dorset to see family, and also Hertfordshire as well. Mainly seeking women, but have been known to meet couples in the past for threesomes, cuck, or hot wife scenarios as well Drop me...
  15. FunToBeHad69

    How's the beautiful, innocent young lady this morning ;) xx

    How's the beautiful, innocent young lady this morning ;) xx
  16. FunToBeHad69

    ass friday

    God damn, what an ass, wow, would love to have you bent over my knee, and spank that ass xx
  17. FunToBeHad69

    ass friday

    May as well join in, not as stunning as the ladies, but hey, let's go for it
  18. FunToBeHad69

    Let the fun begin, some very interesting young ladies

    Let the fun begin, some very interesting young ladies
  19. FunToBeHad69

    Where do you like to cum?

    I'm not going to tell you that, what's better than a surprise, not knowing where you will have me cumming, I will take great pleasure teasing you ;), weather you will feel that hot cum covering your pert breasts, running down your cleavage, having you on all face down, hips raised, cumming over...
  20. FunToBeHad69

    Bit more daring

    Such a beautiful, sensational body. Loving the two very innocent Tattoo's as well
Back
Top